Dino Graniello is a photographer based out of Oakland, California. He has worked as a portrait photographer for over ten years and he recently graduated from the Academy of Art University where he received his BFA with an emphasis in Documentary and Portraiture.
As an Oakland photographer, Dino has had the chance to get involved with a lot of the local subcultures throughout the city. He is currently working on a variety of different projects that reflect the vibrant personalities of Oakland. He is also working on projects internationally which reflect the hardships of immigration to the United States.
* Photography Exhibition – Hella Massive Art Gallery, Oakland, CA – July. 2017
* Solo Exhibition - Space B, San Jose, CA– Jan. 2017
* Photography Exhibition – 81st Ave. Oakland Library – Nov. 2016
* 1st & 2nd place – Single Documentary Image, Academy of Art Spring Show – 2015
* Best of Show – Portfolio, Academy of Art Spring Show – 2015 * Eddie Adams Workshop Participant - New York - 2015
* 2nd place – Fine Art Portraiture, Academy of Art Spring Show – 2014
* 3rd place – Single Documentary Image, Academy of Art Spring Show – 2014
To contact me for any photography ideas, use the following: